How would you like to have cavities treated and fillings placed without needing shots or drilling? We have a method that is a patient favorite in our office. It's called air abrasion. When we see you, we will determine if you are a candidate.
Air abrasion is a drill-less and gentler approach to remove decay from the teeth. An air abrasion unit is a small instrument that blasts a fine stream of air and particles on the teeth to spray away decay. It simply feels like a gentle puff of air! The small particles are made of silica, aluminum oxide or baking soda and aid in cleaning the tooth surface. Air abrasion allows for decay to be quickly removed while still preserving healthy tooth structure. The particles and decay are then suctioned out of the mouth. It's quiet, quick and the best part is there is no waiting after the appointment is over. You can have food and drink immediately after you leave.
Air abrasion is gentle because it generates no heat, sound, pressure or vibration. It also reduces the need for anesthesia, making it an ideal choice for children and those who experience dental anxiety.
Discounts! We have great discounts regarding our fantastic preventive program and also for any needed dental treatments. Ask us about them when you come in for your appointment.
Why choose Dr. Bender?
- Dr Bender takes the time to explain and will answer all your questions regarding your dental health.
- We see emergencies right away. If you are in pain call us today.
- Your comfort and well being is our primary concern.
- Our caring team is gifted at handling all types of patients - apprehensive, scared, nervous — and always works with a gentle touch.
- We recognize that you have unique needs. We listen carefully and will provide our undivided attention.
- Our skilled and highly trained team will ensure you receive complete and high-quality care at every visit.
- You will love coming to our office. Don't take our word for it, read our patient reviews online.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!